*ELIGIBILITY TO PURCHASE*
All prices shown on our website are in Ringgit Malaysia (RM). Customers from outside Malaysia may incur relevant import duty and tax, which must be paid by affected customers. Applicable exchange rate will be applied on debit/credit card not denominated in Ringgit Malaysia.
*RETURN, EXCHANGE & REFUND POLICY*
Once payment is made, it is not exchangeable, returnable or refundable.
For DEFECTIVE and INCORRECT products sent, we have a 7-day return policy upon receipt of order, subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Item must be in its original purchase condition, packaging must be unopened, unused, unmarked and not defaced in any manner.
2. Items purchased as part of a set or a multi-item pack must be returned as a whole set.
3. Product can only be returned and exchanged with the same product (as per ordered) BUT subject to availability.
4. This return policy does not apply to products, which have been stated as Non-exchangeable or Non-returnable. We also do not accept return of items if you have made an incorrect purchase or you changed your mind after receiving the items. Please review your cart before completing the order.
5. For RETURN, please email us at email@example.com with your order number and information on the affected item for inspection before exchange.
6. REFUND is only applicable if item is out of stock.
7. Please refer to Consumer Protection Act 1999, Act 599 of Laws of Malaysia for more info regarding your rights.
*ACCEPTANCE OF ORDER*
Please note that all orders are subjected to availability and acceptance by us. We do not allow reservations since stocks are limited. Persons who pay first will be prioritized. Only paid orders will be processed. We will inform you if pre-orders are allowed for incoming products/restock items.
Please be reminded that we may refuse to process your order or refuse to accept your transaction for any reason at any time, at our sole discretion. We will not be held liable to you or any third party resulting to refusing to process your order or refuse to accept your transaction.
We accept Malaysian Ringgit (RM) for transaction. All order can be made via online banking transfer, VISA/MASTERCARD debit card or VISA/MASTERCARD credit card. Please note that we do not accept payment by cash deposit tru ATM machine or cheque. In case of international order via credit/debit card, bank will convert the currency using bank’s current exchange rate into Ringgit Malaysia and payment will be done in Ringgit Malaysia. We will ask for prove of payment (if necessary) before processing the order. Please pay exact amount only. No cash will be supplemented in your parcel if you transfer extra cash. Payment with insufficient amount will not be processed. Customer will receive receipt through email or with the product package itself. Customer is advised to keep the transaction receipt for reference until product is safely arrived at customer’s hand. Any taxes imposed is to be paid by customer, unless stated by BAIZURA.com.my.
*PROCESSING & SHIPPING*
Orders will be processed every day and cut off time is 4pm. Please allow 1-2 working days for order processing.
We use POSLAJU services for shipping worldwide and customer will be provided with the tracking number for reference. Please allow an estimation time of delivery of about 1-7 working days .
If the recipient failed to retrieve parcel and parcel is returned to HQ, the recipient has to bear the cost for second delivery.
If the product is shipped outside of Malaysia, BAIZURA.com.my will not take responsibility if it is held by customs or other authorities and will not bear any cost for redelivery.
We don't do any COD-Cash On Delivery or self pickup as of now.
We also do not accept urgent or rushing orders.
*PROMO CODE OR VOUCHER*
Use of promo code or voucher is not transferrable, and not exchangeable for cash. Customer is advised to be aware of the expiry date for promo code or voucher. Only one promo code or voucher is to be used per transaction.
By paying the payable amount, it is hereby deemed that you have read, fully understood and agreed to abide by the stated terms and conditions reservedly.